I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 31 August 2009

Not Everyday Is Sunday.


Initial plans for Sentosa was cancelled due to the heavy downpour. Altered plan for shopping, KTV & food instead. Today was simple yet enjoyable. Its a good chillax weekend, unlike the usual heavy drinking nights.

Oops. i am thinking of heading out on wednesday night. Should i? :(

To kick off the monday blues, my mood today wasnt too good but i've got no extra energy left in me to get all emo momo. The braces has been cutting my upper lips, giving sucky ulcers from all those abrasion. I also feel very stupid and stone-ish due to the lack of sleep ( does that even sound logical??!! )

Ps. Hopefully the groomer will be available tomorrow for Baileys to get a haircut.
Ps. I wanna find a new job and leave the effed up SOHO asap:(

Pics up the next entry.

_________________________________________________________
Reply to comment:
E: Thanks sweets. That's really sweet of you.. will share when i have time. Thanks a lot.. really appreciate you caring. *hugs*
_________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

No problem babe. :)

Tue Sept 01, 02:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home