I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Im back with a picture roll.


Pai seh for the dissapearance.

There has been a lot happening in my life lately.. pretty eventful but honestly, tiring.

* forced smile *

Okay.. summary of events in photos form..



Stuff i cooked:)

Cheese stuffed pasta shells with beef.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dinner with Rox. Out to buy GP's birthday gift.


GP's birthday.

Okay look at baileys. His expression looks different in every photo.
FUNNY!!

Tilted head. Signature expression!! Me likey.


HAHAHA. nua~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bx's Birthday.


XLB buffet @ Holland V

Katt & Peiqi
Blame my shaky hands. Blur picture of my darling Noi.
Swensens after dinner:)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Phuture with Nat.
Bumped into Alan as usual. Lol
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zoukout 09

With vin..

With Nat & bearbear:)

Loves.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
M.O.F with Bx @ AMK Hub
Some red bean mochi thing. Way too sweet for my liking. Eek.

Effing awesome caramel frappe. Can fight with starbucks! Soo good.

Tired look after school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Baileys after his vaccination & blood test for heartworms, which was negative:)
His lil bandage.

Poor thing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FREAKIN AWESOME '' mi zhi ji " ( honey coated chicken ) @ vivo basement's foodcourt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me. me. me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Xmas tree @ vivo. Prettay.

Out to catch New Moon with Bx.


Hope this post makes up a bit for my dissapearance:) XOXO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home