I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 9 June 2007

Back with a totally different heart

Insights: Lil happy things happened, i'm full of hope and expectancy for the future..

Happy No. 1: Noinoi sorted out her thinking and have decided to move on. Her very heavy heart does not seem so heavy anymore. Stepping out from what was her's before, or not totally her's along the way. However, airs are cleared on her side. There's no issue for goodness sake anymore. She's good alone:) Perhaps some nice, fit, handsome and real eligible bachelor would come by and pick her up. Haha.. So looking forward to her next better guy. Its gonna be a fresh start! Hmm..bout that girl, not sure if she's playing he game well, but she sure looks lost in the midst of her own game. Well, again, whatever- Haha.

Happy No. 2: Was on the phone with baby just now..Was telling him about what noinoi thinks of us as a couple..I won't go into detail, but it was some really nice and sweet things that made me happy just to think of it.. Baby then very randomly told me what he thought about me and us. I won't go into the mushy details that you guys might not agree- haha - but it was some sweet stuff too. Its not becoz of the nice things that i'm happy about, but the sincerity from both noinoi and baby when they said those things that gave me many many positive hopes & thinkings about my future with baby.

The moisturising whitening lotion i bought today. Hope it works for my skin.


The strawberry mask i did in the noon..



Okay, that's all for my happy evening today. Watching Just Follow Law at home now. Night Night everyone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home