I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 18 February 2008

Updates

Insights: I need more time for fun things



Pictures are still in the digicam, which is with kevin 24/7. Argh. I have no access! I shall get a digicam. I have no idea which is good. Well, any intro anyone? I wanna change my phone too. Prob will get the s.e cybershot. Samsung U700 SUCKS. Sigh. Its sooo lousy compared to the other phones. To think i was having such a big infactuation for it back then. I need a new phone. This phone dies on me everyday. Battery life is only like 1 day if you don't use the mp3 functions or have long conversations. Mp3 is not good, camera is not that good either. Something was wrong with me to have gotten that phone.


Well, Valentines was superb! Will do a post on it again.



For now=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home