I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 19 June 2008

I hope Diane will be my best friend


Insights: Bx Rawks! He's the bomb:D

I think that my bf rocks like maaaaad. Haha. I had a great sleep last night at his place, so i'm in a pretty good mood today. I was woken up at 4.30am with the urge to take a pee. So, i told him to make way for me down the bed coz i had to pee. He was super cute. Even after almost 2years, he still holds my hand and accompany me to the loo for my weewee tho it was in the middle of his great sleep as well. You rawk baby!!! Heh heh. Luvah luvah you!

Anyway, mummy's surprise was a great success! Heh. Pictures all caught up in rox's camera which i have got no time to tranfer from her digi yet. Mum was stunned to tears. Mission accomplished!:D

Random. i've been reeeaaally irritated with some people around, behaving like losers. I am soo dead serious. It really irritates my to see girls acting like a bimbos. I mean, if you're a bimbo by nature, i very much will admire you for your beauty tho you don't have much brains. Its kinda cute!:) But not when someone starts acting like one! Walau eh.. I mean, if you are not pretty/ ang moh-ish/ don't have an ang moh accent, don't act like you are that slangish brand conscious babe. Grr. Its just so disgusting to see people WOW at every Chanel like a damn sua ku and act like they know Chanel's every season. Puh-lease..

Have been waiting for mencers to come to start my Dianette, but it seems like it wouldn't. So i'm gonna start on my Dianette to curb this irregular cycle at the same time.

Oh everyone,
I am planning on starting my Dianette regime this fateful night. Please pray hard for me that the negative side effects are kept at the other end of the world from me, and all the positive effects brought about by the pill befall me!! I do hope to see result like soon SOON, so please pray that i get to see results fast like within my first pack of pill.

Thank You all ( whoever kind hearted soul it is ) :)

Reggae tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home