I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 16 August 2008

Short Update

Insight: Chillo

Have not exactly started on hands on, work has been very very theoretical. Due to the confidentiality of the context, i shall not reveal much, but its about an upcoming govt policy. So watch the news on Tuesday :) I'll be answering calls for enquiry and i think im gonna screw up. Its not easy okay! Gaaah.

Drinks session with eneida, kelvin and more.. Have not met kelvin and Edward for 2 months plus, shellen for about 6 months! There's really some catching up to do..

Im kinda reluctant to prepare for the outing.. coz im just too lazy to doll up. Im fat, so i wun look good in almost anything, and im quite tired of doing make up everyday. Especially the concealer part. My concealer pot has been pretty used up and my long fingernails are always digging into them. Its a sick feeling and a waste of concealer. ( I've chucked the habit of using a concealer brushe coz of time constraints. Im always late ma! Using the finger application method is so much faster. Maybe i should use sponge wedges instead! )

Okay. back to slacking. Gotta bathe soon.

_________________________________________

Replies to comments:

Shay Hui: Haha. Yah. I love my baby monkey! Btw, you're graduating soon right..bout when?

Wen Xia: Yeah. My job is pretty tough, but thanks goodness i have the company of Eneida and 3 other class-mates. I miss you doll!! Meet up soon okay? I wonder what is belle up to now a days. Have not spoke to her for some time. Im so busy!=x

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

sorry ive been missing in action! ive been soo busy you have no idea.

we are treading the same chubby path down diane 35 so you are not alone darling. hahaha. but i think chubby is cool. more huggable. and my oh my, are you getting boobier or what?

but your mommy is getting skinnier huh? please tell her to eat more carbs. say it's from moi!

xoxo, noinoi

miss you too!

Sun Aug 17, 10:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello:)
belle's here. heard ya complaining liao.. haha. i've been enjoying my holidays by slacking away. shiok shiok. went spa, shoppin blah blah.. haha. btw i change my blog link to

http://mybelle-airtime.blogspot.com/

rem to update oh. hmm.. cal me if u miss me bah. haha

Tue Aug 19, 12:17:00 am  
Blogger shayhui (: said...

haha. hmm.. before my A. im alr counted as graduated. but A level is on 1st nov..;DD miss u lah.

Sat Aug 23, 10:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home