I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 13 October 2008

Just another mid-school post



Insights: Sore throat and cough:( Boohoo.


Met up with Noinoi, aimee and rox:)
Dinner at Bistro then on for some real crappy drinks along with real crappy service at TCC, somerset.


Me beloved noinoi.

Noinoi and her fruits for her daily dose of juice every morning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stayed home for the saturday!

And i had...

dumplings done by mummy!

Yums:)

Then Bedok 85 for dinner!!

Ba chor mee!

BBQ chicken wings!


Char Kuay Tiao!

Oh. Oyster Egggggggg! ( LOVES. )

Mummy & GP tucking in. Hehs.

.

.

.

.

.

Btw, Mummy promised me & rox a toy poodle puppy to share for our 18th birthday present.

Weeeee! I have already thought of 3 names for him/her.

Will update pictures and leave you guys in envy when i get my hands on my beloved.

I think he/she will look something like this!! OMGOSH. Cant wait=p

I love you puppy.

Byee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home