I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

CNY 09' :)

Insights: BAD BAD RASHES UNDER MY THIGHS.

Today is Day 2 of CNY & i think i've already got no visiting to do. Boring i know! Very lil ang baos too.

Im also pretty reluctant to start work, that is tomorrow. I hope i'll not need to drink!! ( Yes i like boozing but not under forced circumstances to entertain dirty old men) Im back at the night scene, hopefully this job will stay with me for quite awhile. Yup yup, KTV pub.

Now, PICTURES!!!




M.A.C shopping! Shiok know!









And more shopping.

Okay. I need to get this off my chest. I have to rave about SEPHORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SEPHORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SEPHORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY LOVE SEPHORA!!!!!!
I'll definitely check out Sephora to get my supplies of make up from now.
The quality is pretty good and definitely worth the price!!!
and this puney lil bottle of nail polish works magic! Ha. I mean, the consistency is damn goooood.

Stocking..
Tired, by the end of the day.



My nail colour, the Sephora one.
( colour is not true in this picture. it looks darker and red-er in real )
You honestly have to use it to know how good it is.
This is one coat only!


Reunion dinner at Kbox ( with a spread of buffet )

The pretty mummy.





The geeky pro.

Meimei:)

Lovely shot!





Baileys wore a red polo for CNY!! heheheh.





My lil teddy bear!!













Tried out my eyeshadow in carbon.



My baby love.
Happy Lunar New Year All!!
Everyone huat ah huat ahhh:D
_________________________________________________________
Replies to comments:
Eneida & Wen Xia: Yes yes, i figured out that i shall keep fair.=p I cant go tanning with eneida anymore then!
Noinoi: Hehs..thanks thanks. i got the job!!! Weee. Pop by next time to visit me ok!! I'll letya know the location of the ktv pub!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY CNY! Haha its okiee laa. Hopefully next time we'll get ONE chance to tan together la. :D AND AND WHERE ARE U WORKING?! I WILL DROP BY AGAIN! AND ITS BACK TO THE SKIN DAYS HAHAHAHAHA.

Wed Jan 28, 12:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home