I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Just another mid-school post


Insights: Huge Ass Dilemma.

I guess some of my closer friends would know how much i used to love being under the sun. I loved tanning, i enjoy beach activities and my love for bikini is evident looking at my stash in the wardrobe.

I used to LOVE my tan. But school makes it difficult to make tanning a regular affair, resulting in a faded tan. AND I HATED ( i still do ) having the ' in between ' colour of being tan and fair. So, i tried to keep fair for awhile. It was working quite a bit. I like my face to be fair. It looks brighter and more radiant. However, my body's still having the ' in between shade'. My legs are especially dark! Sighhh. I have this huge temptation to start hitting the beach again.

Should i try to keep fair or..... DO WHAT I ENJOY BEST? ( I might not look good though.. )
Best of both worlds? Fair face and dark body. Hahaha. I could host a freakshow then!

How. how?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fair. You look nicer fair. :D

Thu Jan 22, 03:16:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep fair=)
heheh

Thu Jan 22, 10:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home