I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 30 January 2009

ODM ( old dirty men )


Insights: 1st Day = bad cramps. ( This is totally unrelated to DOM )

Walau eh. Seriously. ODM should just go drill a hole in the wall and FUCK IT.

And my boss THOUGHT that i was doing PR loh. Im a decent server okay! FUCK HER TOO.

Now she wants to reduce my pay because im not doing PR for those ODM!! FUCKING BITCH.

And everything is sooo not worth it because im like the only idiot working my ass out there plus i have to handle all the DOM!! I get DOM telling me im like veryyyyyyy pretty know. WTH right!! Everyday there will be a few DOM pestering me and staring like some fucking bitch. Its really a disadvantage to be born looking average and to be working there. Coz all the other bitches there are so fucking ugly. ( IM SERIOUS ) Their from vietnam actually. And i dont mean that all vietnamese look ugly.. perhaps just them? They make me look especially good looking and outstanding! haha. Which is unwanted attention actually..

Yesterday some bloody mother fucker wanted to hug and kiss me loh. ( Of course i didn allow him too ) GO TRY FUCK YOUR VERY OLD MOTHER INSTEAD LA. I hope she's not dead yet though. Im not trying to curse their innocent mothers but i think its really something that such DOM will do. Bloody faggots.

Bloody fucking hellava place.
Im so cheated! :(
All xuan zhi a.k.a andrew's fault!! Intro me to this kind of job. And he didn clarify my job position with the boss lo. He told me im just a server. No need to drink some more lo! PUI.

Ps. My boss just called. And i told her about my resignation. I still hafta work till next friday though.. coz of the 1 week notice thingy. SIAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home