I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 19 February 2009

I Sleep Around.


Insights: Listening to We've Only Just Begun by Joanna Wang.
( Definitely worth checkin her out. Her songs are mesmerising.. )

Yes. I always find myself laying in bed when ever im bored. Then, i force myself to sleep. If not, i'll force myself to watch TV till im bored of the shows, ending up napping on the sofa. If not, me and rox will just be so STEADY to laze in the evening in mum's bed doing nothing and TADAAH.. end up sleeping.

What's wrong with me???!!!

Actually i know whats wrong la. IM TOO LAZY. Too lazy to head out, too lazy to head to bf's, too lazy to cook, too lazy to pack my wardrobe, too lazy to trim my brows, too lazy for facials, too lazy for ... ( the list goes on )

And you CANNOT BELIEVE how fortunate i am, among the LEAST FORTUNATE..

Yesterday afternoon, me and rox brought baileys down to run some errands. I was holding on to his leash in one hand, my phone & a pack of tissue in the other. When the door of the lift opened, Baileys just had to RUN out like a deprived dog of freedom. My phone slipped off my hands & dropped. Dropped where?? Dropped RIGHT INTO THE GAP IN BETWEEN THE LIFT AND GROUND FLOOR. Its that damn tiny freaking gap and my phone had to land so perfectly horizontally, slipping into that damn hole. I got a shock of my life okay. But thank God i dialled up the number for some rescue thingy and the rescue team reached within 10mins, and retrieved my phone back for me. The whole incident ended in about only 15mins??? My phone was undamaged, still workable, no distinct scratch/crack/what so ever. Yes, i should really thank God.


GAAAH. Just FYI, my skin sucks now. Not sure wether its the stopping of Diane or the REALLY late nights that i've been having ( although i've got nothing to do at home=x ). Might be i've not been drinking enough water!! Its better than the past few days, but still.. I need facials!

.
.
.
.
.
.


Alrighty, something really hilarious to share. Go visit this link! Its a damn funny video clip of ridiculous female drivers.

http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player/outer_player.swf?auto=0&vid=18610184&uid=1189615035


Enjoy ya day!!:) I might go out for a jog later.
*winks*

_________________________________________________________
Reply to comment:
Shay Hui: yeah man! virgin kiss some more. you must take responsibility! hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home