I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 16 February 2009

Im Back


Insights: When life sucks, you just fuck it.



Anyway, something interesting i came across.
What kind of promotional tactic is this?

My baby at one of his favourite spot in the house.

( always wondering what's happening beyond the windows.. )




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Granny's Bday Dinner at Hougang.










Baileys came along too!:)

Funny one.



Uncle, cousin & mom.















Another funny one.

The women.

The family.




Me and my mum.

Group take 1.

Group take 2.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Summer Breeze & its Hoegaarden.
The Peeps.







Cheers to Vday guys..
Hmm.. at summer. Had some fun, but nothing close to a happy ending.
Left me with NO happy valentines too. How great.
Whatever.
Anyway, I hope all you guys out there enjoyed ya weekends and Vday.
That's all.
With not so much love,
Rowena.
____________________________________________________________
Replies to comments:
Eneida: Haha. yesyes. But i have to clarify, i wasnt the one who kissed them!=p
Noinoi: Yes darlin, i wont cut my hair.. im hoping that it'll grow faster man. Im kinda guilty cause rox really takes care of her hair when hers is so short, whereas i dont take care of mine. She's introducing me some hair cream and serum.. think i hafta invest in some soon.. my hair keeps breaking!=p And yeah man. I feel.. taken advantage of.. my virgin lesbian kiss.. and more to come?? i hope not!! haha. Jogging is shiok! We should meet up to jog some time. Do you jog at sky?? Its so shiok there man.. and all the handsome male models.. * DROOLS * HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home