I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Yet Another Friday Night


Insights: Hey shawty, its your birthday. We're gonna party like its your birthday.


Awkward picture of me n my messy hair.
Was in a rush man.. perspiring badly.

Heading out!!


Shay Hui was really nice to accompany me down to Duxton to find a friend at work.

An eye opener for Shay Hui definitely..
YES. Im referring to the women. LOL


I was turning really red and my eyes were blood shot & teary.
( im very allergic/sensitive to alcohol )
I HAD TO BLUR MYSELF IN THE PICTURE AND THE ONE BELOW.


Can tell i look horrible after i drink right??
GAAAAAH.


A picture with one of my favourite ladies in the pub.
She's only my age!!
Poor girl had to come over from Philipines for a job and she says its really difficult to work under such environment. Im sure it is girl!


After duxton, we headed to meet up all the rest at Clarke Quay. My company for the night was bryan + gang of camp mates and a friend together along with Shay Hui, Joey & Madeline. Very fun bunch of people! There was SO much dancing last night, its been a long time man. I couldnt match up to the rest of them. They were SOOOO energetic. Anyway, enjoyed my night:) Too bad Shay Hui had to leave for home early..if not the night would definitely have been better!

Looking forward to the next outing with this bunch of peeps. It seems like this ' secondary mates gathering ' of ours with weili, shay hui and bryan have evolved into a wider social circle.. The clique just gets bigger:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE NEXT TIME I WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN! :D

Mon Feb 23, 04:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home