I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Tomorrow is wednesday.

Insights: Feelin; Tired. Sleepy & dry eyes, tired legs, aching back.

IM NOT WORKING TOMORROW!!!!!!!! *jumps in joy* Yes ahh. Eh, but i hafta go out and buy some clothes for work:(

Eneida & yong jun ( guy we met at butter fact ages ago ) jio-ed Phuture tomorrow. How? How? Should i? Damn.. i dont know!! Im soooo feelin the clubs and all the RnB but its not gonna be my usual clique. Only eneida plus yong jun and his friends! Sigh..We shall see what happens tomorrow.

Im pretty much dying to get my pay. Well, that'll be a month away. I havent gone on a proper shopping trip for a damn long time..Cant believe it. I feel so deprived of that jumpers and chiffon top i spotted!! :( Boohoo.

Ktv-ed late night with my sis and Bx over the weekends.

Oeei. So now i look short or what.


Our both drained-of-energy faces by the end of the day.



Andy & Rox


ME.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a whole long damn day of tiring work ( explains the frown on my face ), i dragged my drained physique for a movie date with Bx. I missed him so much!

My successful attempt at looking energetic and happy.

And at the horrible 9ish at night, i had my 1st proper meal of the day. Can you believe it?
Poor me! * Pats own back in encouragement * & it tasted ' heavenly ' cause i was tooo starved.
Today! Trying to look sweet for work. HAHAHA.
Before heading out.
Actually i headed out for work, got onto a bus, alighted after 2 stops cause i realised i left my phone at home, walked 2 bus stops back cause i couldn decide if i should take a bus back or cab back, took my phone, made myself a cup of ice milo, drank it while i allowed my perspiring body to cool down ( YUCK ) & finally head off to work by cab-_- Sian.

Me and my cool brother whom is fairer than me!! GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Random photo of baileys following Kevin around the house.
Wooooo. Mum bought her LV bag today. So shiok..
Nevermind.. in 10years i'll get mine too. HAHAHA. This is sooo NOT motivating.
Gotta head for the inviting pillows. Night night world!! Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home