I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 18 September 2009

HAPPY 21ST PRINCESS!!





Natasha's Birthday:D

Part 1- Girls night out @ Phuture. ( RnB here i come again!! )





Yes i went awfully red after my flaming lambo.

sometimes i hate the way my body works. I get soooo warm, red & patchy and it screws up my make up!!



E has got a pretay hairdo!:)

More booze.. just me and Nat.
( E was alcohol free for the night cause she was sick. )



OKAY I WAS HIGH BY THEN. ( i think the pictures can tell )



There's a twist in every photo! ( was it my hand?? )
girls gone wild. ( THOSE ARE DEFINTELY NOT MY HANDS ) wahaha.


xoxo.

funny!

OHHHHHHHH. Meet Mr. Joel. HURHURHUR.
*BIG WINKS TO E* ahem ahem.

That guy is an irritant, together with his other friend not pictured.

You know you're gone when you cant take a decent photo.

Alan came to find me!
( i wished he didnt though. the drink he bought me was killer!!! The worst i've ever had in my entire 19 years of life)

& i still managed to make it for supper & finished my pratas. HAHAHA.
So i was already VERY THERE after 1 flaming lambo, 2 jagerbombs, 1 jug whiskey coke & 1 glass of long island tea. Alan had to be nice enough to buy me AK47 & a heineken to finish me off. I hate friends like that!!!!!!
( FYI there's Brandy, Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Rum, Bourbon, Cointreau in AK47, & its bloody hell on the rocks!!!!! i googled it. )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Part 2- Natasha's bling bling glamour party at Aloha Changi Resort.
So there was chivas, macallan, glenmorangie, martel, khalua, baileys, midori, apple sour, smirnoff, southern comfort & jagermeister. TELL ME ABOUT IT.
What's a party without sufficient booze?? hurhur. just the way we like it!

Iqbal.

The 'puke' concoction by our lousy barternder for the night. HAHA
So at every boozeful party, there will be stories to tell about the weakest links. So here are the GONE ones..

The drunken young lady who kept holding on to our bottle of zapple!!!!
( not to mention puking after & also a whole lot of emo mama crying ) why oh why.

So vin attempted to finish 5 jagerbombs ( which he did ), but failed to keep awake! HAHA.


Me & Nat, obviously up to no good. hurhur.
Works of an eyeliner ( & a smack of blusher )

Close ups! Weee.






HAHAHA.

There's my bling for the night.. my falsies!!!


mostly ex-SOHO crews. lol.






Me & Sunjay!!!
My coolio buddy who cant be lousier at 5-10! lol.




HAHA. funny moment.


ok i know E's gonna bug me to put the photo's up on FB but im so lazy to do the tagging. Maybe tomorrow la. ha.


Hmm..shopping yesterday was kinda awesome though i spent quite a bit & had a MAJOR headache on half the time i was out ( till i took panadol ). It was the worst headache i've ever had, i even teared & puked in the mall's toilet. THAT BAD. i dont know if its migraine or what, but it sucks la. Today i woke up with another splitting headache, i took panadols again:( what's wrong with me??


Ps. I want to do my hairrrrrrrr. Any violent objections? If no, im gonna dye it some time soon!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

HEHEHE! This post is damn cute! Oh and yes Aimee looks very very pretty. :))

Mon Sept 21, 12:18:00 am  
Anonymous Eneida said...

Oh btw I think you could have migrane? Cause the puking and all sounds bad. Better head to the doctor if you're still not well.

Mon Sept 21, 12:21:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home