I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 4 January 2010

Hello twenty ten.


New year, new start.

Im determined to take a break from working in the nightlife for awhile. Thus im gonna take up a part time day job. Am so busy with lessons, tests and FYP. On off days like tuesdays & weekends, i should pretty much be working. With me working in the day Bx working in the night, it leaves us with almost no time for each other. Sad. And comparing my day job's pay to my nightlife? I feel pathetic. But what to do.. for the health, skin and mum im gonna make this change right at the start of 2010=)

Im trying to convince myself to cut down on the clubbing. Its an expensive hobby. For the last half of the year in 2009, i have spent more than a thousand on clubbing. Pubbing and such not included. I could have bought many bags, shoes and clothes with that thousand. I aim to re-allocate my financial resources to doll up myself more.

Cant wait for this last semester to end, prob in feb:)

Have not been spending much time with friends. Sometimes its really hard to find time cause of my hectic schedule.. and when i have that rare day of freedom, i want to rest.

Once i familiarise with work and wrap up my FYP, i'll start catching up with various bunch of people. Hopefully i would have saved up enough to go makan, shopping and maybe a night or two of partying to de-stress.

Alrighty. Gotta skim through my notes for the UT at 4.15pm. Laters! *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home