I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 10 June 2007

I know bitch is bitchy


Insights: Today was eventful, i'm quite satisfied. -shows a tired smile-

Noinoi, rox and i hit the gym and pool today! hehs. I shall not reveal my weight coz u wudn want to know..but i lost bout a kg or 2 comparing to few months back. That's so great. Haha. Actually i felt that i've put on weight since i started poly. But the weight dip was more obvious since hols started.. Yea.. I'm glad anyway.

Yes, i'm at baby's. Watched the exorcism of Emily Rose dvd with baby, chris and zen. I'm a lil slow to catch the show. Haha..But its really a nice show. Its not a horror film at all. It's very meaningful. Oh, chris treated his clique and me to Sakura buffet in the evening as an early celebration for his birthday. I had a satisfying meal with delicious durian puffs for dessert. ( and many more ) Hehs. Will upload pictures tmr.

Oh. Yes. I know! I Know IT now. To my statement: I'm not sure if she's a bitch or not. Yes she is. Acting innocent and then bitching around in blogs. Lame shit. Trying so hard to create a big hoo-haa over nothing. Acting as if the whole wide world revolves around her alone and everybody should be either affected or involved. Auuww. You wish. But, haha. JOKE.

Alright..the guys are talking about their own stuff. I've applied my moisturising lotion and i'm ready for sleep. Kinda like this lotion coz its not oily and not heavily scented. Hope it works well to smoothe my skin as well. Haha..

Noinoi, i miss talking to you.

Bitch is bitch, not is not. Yes, kinda random. Well, nights guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home