I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 21 February 2008

CNY


Insights: CNY everyone!!

My ang bao is still not opened. Haha. But i'm definitely loving the cash :D Oh, i camwhored too. Hehs.



Me, my doll and bx likes wii :)

Our empty bus rides..


the long nails i had during CNY which broke 2 days back.

Urgh. All edward's fault!

my PINK jacket!


my PINK sleepwear

A bamboo ( for hanging clothes) hit mum's car on the 1st day of CNY. Stupid illegal actions carried out by lousy neighbours. We got them for it. Hmph.

-Scractch on windscreen- Well there was more damages than that.




my favourite ba gua!!








banker of the day- Teo G.P






My doll relative, Jenevy ( i can't spell her name right. )




More updates to be up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home