I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 8 March 2008

Lost phone


Insights: Lost Phone.

M.O.S took my club virgin last night, after work. Went over to clarke quay at 3ish after work with bx and colleague. Damn. Lost my phone. Think my handphone pouch dropped loose from my landyard. It was less than 3 mins that i realised my phone was missing. I could not track where it was after. Calls after calls bx made. At first, my cell was ringing. No one picked up. Next, it was engaged all the way. And then, this idiot changed his/her sim card into my phone at bout 6am, not knowing i have activated the cell tracking thingy. Thus, baby and my mum received an sms from that idiot's hp no. and a code. I'm waiting for baby to wake up and accompany me down to the neighbourhood police station to file a report. They would be able to retrieve his particulars. I want my phone back! I know my phone sucks. But i don't wanna lose it to suckers. Sigh.
Well, only fortunate thing that happened to me last night was bumping into noinoi at M.O.S! Hehs. I miss you noinoi....

Mum is ranting on and on. Rox is pissed. I am irritated.

I think after filing the report, i'm heading town:) Shopping malls, here i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home