I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 3 March 2008

Just Bored

Insights: Feelin; bored, the Singapore way. ''SIAN''

Bored because i have work later on. Its not tough, just the same thing over n over again almost everyday. Well, i know that's life and i should quite complaining. But i don't really care. Anyway, its my blog! i can say whatever i want to. Haha. Oh, back to work. Its been the same. Other than doing cashiering and some service, i either drink coke, or juice(my pick would be orange/cranberry), or water, then pee, then drink again, then pee again, then drink more, and pee more. I reaally pee a lot at work cos' when there's nothing to do, the only best entertainment is pouring a glass of beverage and drink. Jeesh.

Well, yesterday was grandma's birthday celebration at uncle's house, plus rox got a haircut! Her first short hair in a veryyy long time. Maybe when we were back in lower primary. Hehs. And i think it looks good:) Well, it aint really really short.

Oh. Noinoi is closing her blog. i'll miss her entries. i hope its temporary. haha. i hope she'll come back soon with an encouraged spirit:) oh, along with the vanishing of her posts, i have lost all of her links as well. People such as Katherine and Joanne of whom i know. I enjoy reading Ericia's posts too :((

Off i am, gonna prepare for work. And before i hit tanjong pagar for dinner/lunch with bx, i'm making my way to town for some brownies to surprise him. Heh heh.

* I NEED TO TAN AND SHOP.


*WELL I THINK THE THING I NEED MOST IS REST (I HAVE DARK CIRCLES) AND TIME.

*WHEN I HAVE TIME I CAN REST, TAN AND SHOP.

*urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home