I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 10 March 2008

Shopping Therapy


Insights: I've had shopping therapy; I love being a consumer.

Yeay. i've shopped my fair lil bit yesterday and today. I am veryyy deprived of shopping. Thus, i'm veryyy happy! Hehs. I'm just feeling a bit worried of being cheated. lol. I would be very angry at myself if i was. Bought this cream at heeren, which i thought might have been sold much cheaper at other places. * Sulks * yes, it was an impluse buy!

Oh, back to my phone! Hmm.. went down to the police station. The cock-ster police did not even know such a safety function existed and it could be activated! Grr. He wanted us to go back to starhub to confirm that the no. that the message was sent from was the culprit's no. before returning to lodge a report at any station if needed. Like DUH. Of course it is!! Its a 9XXX XXXX. Its not like any no. from any subscriber ( ex. STARHUB!! ) Its all due to the police's ignorance that is causing me so much hassle. Shit lah. I got the phone pretty cheap.. Its quite a bit of hassle to go through to retrieve the phone. Its definitely worth a skip. But i'm just damn pissed with the culprit. I'll try my best still.

Rox bought a pink cybershot camera from sony:)) Its a 7 mega pixel. She got it with many free gifts thrown in, at the Suntec IT Fair today. I bet its gonna be filled with thousands of self taken photos. Haha. Okay lah, and some nice one of others=p


Okay. I'm gonna get back to the sofa & finish the rest of the soccer match on tv with bx. Nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home