I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Wake up Rowena!


Insights: I feel like slapping myself. Wake up Rowena, WAKE UP!!

I am so pissed with myself. I am remorseful. I am full of regrets. I owe my mother an explanation. I owe myself a scolding. I've checked my results. My GPA is below 3. Wth!! I know its DAMN BAD. And if i should damn, i should damn myself! Thanks to my perpetual late coming. Its all because i accidentally ( I was late ) missed 2 out of 4 UTs for the easiest module on earth, CULTURE. I got a freakin 1.5 Grade Point only!!!!!! I should really kill myself. Or maybe. Just wake up. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP.

I could just imagine if noinoi was here, she would start her mother-style reprimanding and go.. '' See lah. I told you. First year cannot play wan. Tell you don't listen. Its really damn bad loh. It will pull down your overall grades in the future. Play lah... Play some more.. Better work harder next sem. You so lazy! of course lah..'' and on and on. Haha.

Okay. To the world: On a very serious note, I will TRY to quit my perpertual late coming for school.

________________________________________



2 days ago at work, i had :

1 x white wine
0.5 x gin tonic ( it sucks. Gin sucks )
2 x 1800 Anejo tequila shots
3 x sex on the beach shots
1 x mysterious unknown cocktail bartender made for me. which was good!


Heh heh. Pretty big improvement right? haha. But my limit is still ashaming low. Apparently mum and bx is really unhappy about me drinking. Guess its time to cut down on frequency and quantity:))

My favourite drink now, would be Pussyfoot. Hahaha. Rocks. Suitable for kids & the weak.

:)) I'm gonna bathe. Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home