I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 20 June 2008

Shutting Eyes..

Insights: I want to sleep in w bx till noon!

Haiz. Feelin very tired and sleepy now.. Probably coz of dance yesterday. So shiok la.. bx can sleep till what ever time he wants:( coz its still his holidays.. haiz haiz. And reggae was very difficult!! I can't shake my butt properly for nuts. And all that double but shake on every count, i'm soo going mad. Gotta get my lower back trained right.

Had my first diane last night at 10pm. And i could feel nauseousness kickin in this morning already. Not too serious, but just enough to start me getting a lil paranoid. I'm sucha loser. Ha.

Just had an encounter with bitches in the lift. I mean real bitches. They should really gedda life. Oh well, some people are born like clowns. Can't blame them.

Tonight- Dbl O Jim Beam Dance Competition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home