I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Just another mid-school post

Insights: bored.

I love my crocky baby. I love his company.

He loves to watch TV too:) just like my hubby baby.


As you can see, there really is nothing much for me to blog about other than my bruise on the knee and the freaking pain ulcer at the side of my tongue ( which is the part when you move your tongue, it will rub agianst the edge of your bottom row of teeth ) damn.


I've been contemplating about doing my braces.. considering the whole x-ray and extraction process.. And especially those damn holes in between teeth for the initial period. Im quite reluctant...its gonna be fugly! but i've faced to fact that i have too. Overcrowdin teeth have been giving me lotsa gum problem:( i really want to have pink braces, yet at the same time clear braces would probably look better. - in deep thoughts -


yong kit with braces -- checked

victoria with braces -- checked

me with braces -- some time soon, hopefully.

rox with braces -- pending


taadaah. all of us will be in no time. haha. But i don't think rox would get braced. Her tooth are not giving her any problem. Very lucky.

Sigh sigh sigh. School is reeaally boring. Depriving me of my more-than-sufficient-super-shiok sleep. Some times i do get 8hrs of sleep on weekdays, but its not enough!! I love taking afternoon naps with bx.

Supposed tanning with the crazy bunch of classmate tomorow. I hope the weather's all sunny & good, which is quite unlikely:(


On a different topic, i realised that im a damn sua ku!!! Went to visit the pet shops at Pasir Ris canal, near my place on Sunday.

I know of poodles like this..

and super adorable toy poodles like this..

But i didn't know there was such animals as standard poodles, which are HUGE!! They are more like sizes of horses to me lah!!

a 6 mths old standard poodle on its fours, was about the height of my chest or shoulder!!

So damn scary can!! I wonder who in singapore have a house big enough to buy a standard poodle and raise it till its adulthood??!! President??!! i wonder how large of space does an adult standard poodle needs for his daily walk??

Ahhh. scary. anyway, introducing to everyone, my love. Japanese Spitz! When its older..

I really want a japanese spitz puppy veryyy much. Baby likes it too.. But i doubt everyone at home would have time for a puppy. And the cost to raise it is a worry. I don't want my puppy to always be alone at home because we're always either at school, work or outings. I cant bring my doggy out to shopping if i'm takin public transport right? That's what i heard. Not even in a dog bag?? :(


Hmmm.. Cant wait to see bx again. Weee! :))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling, we both had experienced on a big bruise, but i think mine was worse.=( lol.. and braces. haha wait my bf do le i tel u. lol. Tc! <3. And gnna spend weekends work with u!

Tue Jul 15, 08:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home