I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Just another mid-school post


Insights: Feelin; lazy & sleepy

Today, i had a dream. A very extra-ordinary one!

Firstly, i randomly dreamt that i was at a sheesha session. Pretty cool huh.

Then, i dreamt that i was bathing with mummy. And i realised she was a tranny. Why???

Because she had a 'birdbird'! Ahahahahahahahaha.

Very disgusting right!! I don't know why in the world will i get this kinda dream but.. oh well. its me. I get wild and crazy dreams all the time. Like a weekly affair.. bx will know. heh heh. He hears about it all the time.

_____________________________________________
Replies to comments:
Azie: Heh heh. I'm at E65F. See you around yah!! :)
Wen xia: Yeah. We'll definitely take a breather from the mess. Thanks for your concern girl..
Anonymous: Hmmmm. Definitely treasuring this one. But sometimes things can be a dilemma. Treasuring a big heartbreaker? It can really be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home