I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 7 July 2008

Everything's a pity


Insights: Things are different now.

I totally reckon to the saying that time tells the truth. And all these time with you, showed me the truth. Everything uncovering wasn't lies. It was all truth. The truth of who you are. The true, you.

Tired & sick of pinning my hopes on you, i'm going to see things in a different light from now. I will take a step back from everything. And i hope you will, too. I will now, demand for my rights. And my freedom. You know i will. Be afraid, if you must. Very much i'm tempted to voice forgiveness and love as well. But i think its time i should start learning.. Its time i really hope i will wake up my own idea. I've brought unhappiness to myself very much because i chose to see things differently in the past and to believe in more lies.

So much for the years being with you. Time really tells the truth. And the truth is not delightful.

It pains me to say, but i can't see you for who you are anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gal, take a back and think back too. I noe its not worth, but this really hurts.. as in to both parties.. try to calm down ur thinking as well as for him first.. everything takes time u see.

Mon Jul 07, 03:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Treasure what you have or it might become a regret later on.

Tue Jul 08, 09:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home