I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 3 July 2008

Just another mid-school post


Insights: I love not giving a shit during class.

Nah! Nah! Nah! Pictures.
Accompanied bx during his school break on tuesday. Bought his favourite Ramly burger for him:) Dinner at NYP. Thai style chicken rice at KouFu is pretty good..


The bug catcher device i came out with.

( a container taped to a bamboo. enables one to capture bug from a far, SAFE distance ) Genius!!!

This is rox demonstrating how to pose with it.

And it works! wahahaha.
The disturbing injured grasshopper.

Rochor Beancurd with bx!!!!

The you tiao and soyamilk rocks.....

We just had to cam whore before our movie started. We caught Get Smart:)




Fugly picture of mine, to disgust you all with my super tongue! hehs. Rox can do it too! Cool people can do it. Ahahaha.
Okay. Now, must act cute. I am not that ugly ( just a lil ugly ) so pls stare at this picture and forget about the previous. Boyfriend rocks!
New wallet for my bf:)
Must cam whore again before we eat. Haha. Had dinner at Fish n Co to satisfy my cravings for the calamari rings.
I insisted that we had to get our fav new york cheesecake as a birthday cake coz its our 2nd birthday!=p

Lastly, our ang kong sticker. Haha. The mama shop ah ma gave it to us as freebies when we purchased ice cream:)) Weeee...

On baby's arms is the giraffe.

And on mine is a pretty sheep:))

I love the tattoo sticker.

I love movie dates. ( Oh, me n bx just caught Wanted last night. Good movie! )

I really dislike school.

I love bitching about annoying people in class with the noisy gang, coz we'll just make them look as loser-ish as they actually are. And i really dont give a shit about holding back. :))

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling!! haha congrats to a successful 2nd bdae to u and bx..
and u look so diff now just lke 3 days not seeing u or smth..from the pics.. haha. stay lovely gal ! cya in sch..

Thu Jul 03, 08:16:00 pm  
Blogger Mitch said...

even if this came a bit late,

HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNI (AND COUNTING FOR SURE)....

im happy to see that you guys are having so much fun =) the photos are all brimming with L-O-V-E! and you look positively glowy and radiant in all. you're getting to be pretty photogenic my darling! cant wait to see more of these in future ;)

(grabs both to kiss) MUAH.HUG.MUAH.

ps: very nifty device you 'invented' there. so clever!

Thu Jul 03, 09:16:00 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

noinoi a.k.a mitch: heh heh. when i read your comment to bx ( coz we were on the phone when i moderated the comment ) , he went, "wah..she so sweet". Hehs. and you really are darling! You've been such a sweetheart. Thank you thank you.. I hope there will be many anni to come and i definitely love having your blessings! Luvah you darling. Reaaallyy!!! Muah.



wen xia: thank you girl!!-from me n bx. lol. i will try not to be so late for school so i can meet you for first break out!=p miss you!

Fri Jul 04, 12:24:00 am  
Blogger Joey said...

I miss u ok ROWENA CHAN!

Sat Jul 05, 02:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home