I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 5 July 2008

What a family


Insights: I am so left out. ( Bx you SHOULD be guilty when reading this. Hmph! )

Over lunch, leon suggested we should play mahjong. And we all were excited about the idea. We decided that it would be Guan Pin, Leon, bx and me. Mummy would be my advisor, coz imma noob. But when the game was about to start, mummy asked me to cut some kiwi ( damn random ). And i stupidly did, thinking they wanted to have some fruits. And when i was doing it, they all happily grabbed their seats and started the game. Wth. They actually had planned to cut me out of the game. Freaking hell. I am so angry. Hmph.

No one wants to play w noobs:( and i'm having a damn headache where bx is happily playing his damn mahjong.

This is a boring saturday.

________________________________________________________
Reply to comments:
Joey: I miss you too la!!! Haha. When you free.. lets go out! Have been a thousand years since we met. It really has been that long!!
Azie: Hello girl!! Haven't seen you around for quite some time.. which blk are you at now? Yeah man.. school kinda suck. Especially starting at 8.30am everyday is crap. Im like late every single day. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home