I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 23 August 2008

Short Update

Insights: Enjoying work

Though my work place is like at the other end of singapore ( jurong east, Industrial Business Park ), my colleagues are kinda cool. I love working with new friends like Jonathon, Jenny, Jerlyn:)

Recent met up with Vic and Kit for vickie's pre-birthday celebration was nice! Pics up soon. Love vic with the braces and wig. Love to see kit drinking vinegar at Din Tai Fung. Hahaha.

Bx's dad is watching the eye 2 on tv. Its so freaking scary and i cant concentrate on blogging. They make pregnancy look scary and i hate the show!!!!!

I've officially lost my train of thoughts. How good-.-

Last words before i post up this entry.. I am a poor kid. donations please.

___________________________________________
Replies to comments:
Shay Hui: Wow. Happy for you. I still have a year to grad! gaah.
Belle: Hey girl.. haven't seen you in 4000 years. im so busy laa.. glad to know you're enjoying hols by slacking. Haha. go swim or gym la! i thought u've always wanted to do it but have no time? no excuses now! Hehs.
Noinoi:
Will definitely tell mummy that:) boobier? erm. yeah.. kinda. its a good thing right? lol. Heng mine upgrade a bit. Cannot live with an airport runway for my life. later bx don't want me!! haha.
Work has been keeping you busy? I can finally understand the 5 and 1/2 day week office life now. Furthermore, im only doing part time. Cant imagine doing OT and stuff for 6 days in a week! Gosh. I miss you darling.. Long time never go shopping together! ( im broke now also la. soon soon.. okie? =p )

3 Comments:

Blogger Belle said...

hey i did. went gym on mon. haha. bleah. last 1 1/2 weeks of hols pia work like crazy. gonna hav starhub roadshow to pack my pkts. haa.happy.
u happy can go shoppin aft pay liao lah. so shiok.

Sun Aug 24, 03:13:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just imagine ..

Ro : Hey Best friend! :) :)
Jon : ...
Jon : NO.
Jon : There's a line.

HAHAHAHA!

Sun Aug 24, 01:18:00 pm  
Blogger Mitch said...

boobs or not (sounds wrong hahaha), you still look abso-yummy-lutely good so if bx dare dont want you for that reason, its his loss (and he'll get it from me lah!).

i married work. no time for anything. i have so much keeping me at work and cant wait to tell you all about it! but work is great though tiring.

im supposed to meet rox coming sunday (31 aug), are you up for it darlin'? =)

Mon Aug 25, 11:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home