I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

I need entertainment ( e.g. KTV with family )


Insights: !#$%^~

Haiyaaaaaaaaaa. I really super dread business finance la. I don't catch anything. Sucks. This is the only one day i have the urge to pon class in the midst of day. Depressing rain, depressing module. Great.

I miss my bf much now. Have the spontaneous urge to leave school and hurry to his house, da bao soy milk and you tiao for breakfast to eat then tuck in bed under my own blue blanket ( his is a yellow one, my mummy bought for him ). Too bad we do not have a large blanket. So we don't share!

& I feel terrible to be in finance class:( Heck it. I've promised myself not to concentrate in this lesson.



Random updates:

My appointment at the dental clinic..



waiting..

Bx and georgie baby!! Georgie baby is crazily adorable.


Georgie baby likes to watch television and use the laptop.:)
He loves his favourite fruit too.. ( crocky in the background )
And finally, goodnight sleepy Georgie.
Told you not to be on the lappie for so long!
Time to rest your baby eyes.. heh.

And when you have to straighten your alignment of teeth, you will go on soft diet.

But i am a super woman. I can eat fried stuff.
whipped up a simple western meal dinner with mummy!

And my favourite cambelle corn & mushroom soup..
Clam chowder too!
Woot.

Anyway, my agnes b shades are outta season. Meaning, i cant get them anymore. Yes. I was sad. But not now! Setting eyes on rayben. Hope i can get my hands on it soon. Lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home