I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 15 September 2008

Just another mid-school update


Insights: i cant chew on bread.
Yes. my teeth aches whenever i chew on stuff because im having seperators ( these rubber band thingy ) in my mouth to prepare for braces.
I think the braces will be up in place the 3rd week from now.. Hooray. like finally. But i shouldn't be too happy though. I'll be soo very ugly. Whatever.

Anyway, Leon korkor got enlisted into the army on Sat morning:( I do miss him and i think the whole family have never missed him this much. It was so sad to bid farewell because he was feeling so glum about NS. ( He was pouting all the way. )
We had a family dinner on friday night. Steamboat! and Swensens for ice cream...



Mum likes the milkshake too:D



He should be botak by now!


I did this to BX.

Haha.



Saturday night was spent chilling at Halo Bar. Apparently, its the Ngee Ann Alumni, in between SIM and NP. Along with david, wan xuan, eneida, candy and more.. I thought my weekend would have been more happening and well spent, ya know~ But nonetheless, it was entertaining and enjoyable.

Chatted with konrad ( colleague from house ) over msn. And he's enlisting into the army in few weeks! Wanted to meet up for clubbing some time soon. I guess kelvin should join!

______________________________________________________

Reply to comments:

Noinoi:

i miss you very much noinoi! heh. Oh, im okay..Thinking back about the pervetic incident, its like a joke to me. But i'll be more careful next time definitely! ( im sure there'll be a next time.. im always damn suay in meeting phsycotic people )

yeah. me and bx have put on a lot of weight. So we are working out now! Ha. And its shiioook.

yes.. my skin is improving:) a lot of scars though. Some are reddish too. So concealer helps a lot. Ha. how's ur skin darling? I hope its very chio now! Haha. Coz u are so much more hardworking on your skincare regime=p

Eneida:

Yes, i miss those party days too. Oh well. we need more party animals to join in, in order to bring back and re-live those days. Ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

i missed you too! im having crazy ideas about ktv again - its like a craving that never ends...

im glad you're alright though i hoped you never had to go through that traumatic experience and i certainly hope you wouldnt ever in future. be way more cautious ok?

serious? put on weight where? i cant tell at all lah!

dealing with scars are the hardest. i've been using this vit E serum (brand - invite; available at harbourfront ctr) which worked wonders for mine. i like to use the whitening masks from ZA too. it brightens the complexion and reduces the appearance of scars. remember to let your skin breathe (read - less concealer). use BB cream [google it]!! im crazy about it right now.

i'd rate my skin 8/10 now :)

Wed Sept 17, 12:49:00 am  
Blogger TRICIA said...

hello LOSER ! HAHAHA
tmr buy muah ji & we shall watch them fly again !

(:

Wed Sept 17, 06:30:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im having 7 separators now!! GRRR.

it hurts the shit outta me ... extraction tmr ~~~ till then.

i'll see u on fri!! ur bro is coming back!! IMISSHIM!! hahahahahaha!

Fri Sept 19, 04:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home