I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 8 September 2008

Shoo nightmares.

Insights: Feelin; stressed.

Its been 2 years since i've felt like a student. I have projects like finally! Though i hate them and im totally running behind time because my deadline is tomorrow and i'm still bout less than a quarter to finishing, its kinda shiok because i've never chiong-ed/done 'homework' for very long.

Its my first project in my RP life and it sucks because i have to sacrifice my precious sleep, movie, shopping time and gym time!! :( im very sad okay. Oh, did i say sacrifice shopping time? Saturday was my virgin visit to Queensway and i did some dirt cheap shopping for sports wear with bx. S-H-I-O-K!

I need to relieve stress! Im like so stressed up, i've been eatin a lot, skipping my sit-ups and having extremely wierd dreams recently. How wierd? This wierd:

1))Me, matchmaking a gay and a hot guy ( which i will not, in reality! )

2) Me and friends giving chase to a female convict ( because we were the police ), candy getting shot in the head and died, me crying over her death, me looking outta the window in the middle of the night and seeing brilliant fireworks??!!

3) More wierd dreams with explicit content, not to be mentioned.

Im so easily stressed. Lousy. I need gym therapy, seriously. Tomorrow, it shall be.


Feelin pretty lovey dovey once again. Bx have been extremely understanding and accomodating. Thank You baby, You've been great:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. you must be seeing too much of candy! :D

Mon Sept 08, 06:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home