I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Scumbag


Insights: My life is dangerously interesting.

Damn. Is it just me being suay or me dressing like a slut?

I've met so many pervetic guys in my life, i don't know if i should be surprised anymore.. Excluding all the horny bastards and lecherous guys, i've met 2 flashers few years back. And today, i met with a phsyco! He really is a sex pervert.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's the story:

( Me, dressed in short skirt and spaghetti strap, a LITTLE low on my non-exisistent cleavage AND WITH A SWEATER ON )

I was leaving school alone and i realised this malay guy in his early 20s looking at me when crossed paths. He was walking in the opposite direction towards school. I ignored.

Then, i took the sheltered path to Woodlands MRT. As i was in the midst of my journey, i noticed that he was behind me. I suspected that he was tailing me because he was supposed to be walking towards the opposite direction! And it was already some distance from school where i was..

Me, being alert as always in facing such pervetic acts, picked up my pace. To my disgust, he picked up his pace too. Okay. Now, confirm he's tailing me! He quickly moved right beside me and stared at my boobs out rightly. Yah. MY BOOBS.
( i bet everyone is wondering why he is staring at my boobs coz mine is not impressive AT ALL, never mind. )

Back to the story.. I was utterly disgusted by his pervetic act, i came up with a strategy, which is to slow down my pace, until more people is in sight before i make my swift escape. The walk way was empty and i was really scared. I slowed down my pace, pretending to take out my ipod. I walked really really slowly, and stopped to take my ipod out.

Tadaaah. The malay guy stopped too! This time to tie his already well tied shoe lace. Me, very scared by now. He was obviously tailing like mad!

I continued this tormenting walk with him beside tailing and finally i see, PEOPLE. Yes.. i picked up my pace, thinking to chiong away. Little did i expect him to chiong too. And this time, chiong right beside me and stared at my boobs. He was only like few cm away from me while he was staring like a horny fuck okay.

Walau. Buey tahan. I diao-ed ( stared ) him. And he actually had the cheek to ask me, '' CAN I SUCK YOUR BREAST? ''

WTF????????? I asked him to fuck off and leave me alone.

He left. NO. He didn leave!!! He replied, '' You just have a beautiful breast, that's all.''

THAT'S ALL???!!! WTH????
And watsup with the broken English?? A beautiful breast? what about the other breast. not beautiful meh? cheh.

Me, asking him to fuck off again. This time, he turned around and left.

I sighed in relief. Picking up the phone immediately to phone friends to relieve my anxiety. I turned around to peek, and he was still looking my way from across the bloody field!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Girls, please be careful even in broad daylight, and around RP too!


JEESH. Fucking sick.

Then again,
Is it really just me being suay, or me dressing like a slut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home