I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 19 September 2008

Just another mid-school post



Insights: Feelin; light hearted.





Maybe its close to the end of a friday lesson, that's why im feelin a lil happy.


Shopping laterrrrrrrr. i cant wait!!!! Its gonna be shiok because i have not gone on a proper shopping trip for very long.


Noinoi introduced this supposed skincare makeup thing called BB cream. I really really feel like trying it after reading much good reviews online, but i can't bear to abandon my M.A.C liquid foundation! How how? should i switch?





Noinoi, please fill me in with more of your views on BB cream! I really love my M.A.C stuff a little too much to switch a brand. =p






Snacks!



Felt damn guilty laa. I have been eating a lot recently. So much for working out!

Spoooiiler sia. Hmph..

So, i hit the gym! Ha. Wee..

( As you can see me with my towel, trying to look sporty )

Muscles aching now. I hope it doesnt affect my shopping trip later.

I hope i don't overspend:x

Till i get my loot, byeeeee!

_________________________________________________________

Reply to comment:

Tricia: YOU are the biggest loser, together with your mua chee because your muah chee can fly. Flying mua chees are embarassing and a waste of money! and you are especially loserish when your last piece of mua chee fly away. hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home