I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 5 September 2008

Need of shopping therapy

Insights: TIRED BRAIN

My mind is really pretty exhausted. Kua~ Kua~ Kua~ to the late bloomer. Now im hugging the buddha's leg at the last minute. Chiong-ing PP:( And the worse thing is, i DO NOT HAVE THE INFORMATION I NEED YET. Im still at the initial stage of acquiring information i need. I cant even rush because i have no content to play with!! Sigh... Damn you, RP.

Anyway, School has been better after the 1st day. A teeny bit glad, but I still HATE business finance.
Here's some outdated photos ( 3 weeks ago ):


Training session for work, before handling live calls:)

I miss those days so much!

( and we all shared the same shag look coz early office hours are a killer )

Ikea with Bx for some photo-frame hunting.


I super duper love the ice creaaaam!

Okay.. this is hilarious. I was over at Bx's place after work one day.. It was drizzling heavily, and yet i can spot people playing golf. Yes, golf, like right at the grass patch below Bx's block???!!!

Funny blacks

( im not being racist, but i don't know if they are indians or bangla.. )

They actually have golf clubs okay! Cool shit.

Hahahahaha. Wierdos.

There wasn't any holes to start with.

So why are they even hitting the balls for??? Also another great discovery round the amk neighbourhood.

this is my favourite char kay tiao. Its damn good okaay!

Imma lucky girl to have many good food in the vicinity of bf's house. Weeeee.

Ending off this entry with some thoughts...

IM KINDA MISSING JURONG STN, THE SHUTTLE BUS, MY DESK(S) AT WORK, MISOFTPHONE AND MY COLLEAGUES ALREADY..



Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home