I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Some things i did during my pathetic school holiday

Insights: Feelin; fuzzy inside.

Took some time to decide wether to blog or not. And tadaah. Finally im here. Here's some out dated pictures..( better than nothing right.. )


Angry- pics are being uploaded at a freaking slow pace. Gaaah. Imma busy woman! i need sleeeeeeeep!!



Total waste of time at Clarke Quay.

Haha.
On our way there~


I hate the man behind showing his arm pit!!!!!!

If you look carefully, my heels ( white one ) is spoilt because it got stuck in a damn drain thing. Aiya. what ever you call it. so angry.

but heck care. i think i will still wear it. not that im proud of it la..but this pair is just so comfy!:)

I have no idea why eneida and kelvin are always so hungry!!?? #$%^&*



At work.

actually, during break la.

Vickie's pre-bday gathering:)) loves.


2 braces girl talking about.. yah. braces. I want to join in the fun toooooo!

Food.. & more food.




& cake. ha.




My present for vickie!

I failed art okay. Considered not bad alrdy. ha. Bx helped too!! :D



I need sleep. Tomorrow, a whole new day at work awaits.

Guess there'll only be few people left.

Cant wait to bitch with eneida, gossip with Jerlyn and disturb my dear Jon. ( Hmph. But now he always disturb me!!! ) I will miss wan xuan, danz and jenney terribly. sigh..

__________________________________________________

Replies to comments:

Belle: lol. Good job! im trying to motivate myself to hit the gym more often too. I guess it helps me sleep better. And yes, i want to shop when i get my pay. i want my sunshades!!!!

Noinoi: Haha. no worries. Bx is very good to me! If he is not you will hear me complain already. lol. Sunday? im cool with it! :D And finally see you updating your blog. Must have been very busy huh. I miss you so much! kekeke.

Eneida: Hahahahaha. Nooooooo. i don't want him to draw the lines. But now he want to build a wall some more!! He is so cute and nice la. I don't want to be seperated with him..Very nice to bully. But now he know how to bully me already sia. Hmm.. and i think he got new aiai already. too bad so sad. ha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!
haha. hope you enjoy everyday of work eh! :D

see you on saturday! :D

Thu Aug 28, 01:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stay pretty baby! IMY. rmb to check ur rp stuffs! Tc loads

Thu Aug 28, 03:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home