I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 12 April 2009

Its time..


Insights: Tired eyes.

MY LAPPY IS DOWN WITH SOME ??!#$% ^ VIRUS AND IT DIED ON ME. This means until i geddit reformated i cant use it:( Im using my mum's lappy now. The pictures in my digicam are snowballing but i'll only transfer them over when my lappy gets a new life and then i'll put em up.

So these days i've been pretty busy with work. And i hate my boss for being sucha last minute b*tch. Its sunday today and i havent even gotten my schedule for next week which starts TOMORROW. FYI its 10.30pm now. wth.

Yesterday was a pretty chillo night out with bx, noinoi and the usual gang after their beach outing. I was soo tired after work but never failed to enjoy ktv-ing & rochor beancurd with them:)

Thursday night was an impromptu clubbing session with a new found friend. Hurhur. It was kinda unexpected but i felt liked clubbing soo.. yeah. St james it was. Didnt really like the crowd and music but at least the company was fun. It was another rare occassion that i came home not even near high:( Guess i didn have enough!

Oh. Rox bought 2 magazines! weee. Off to browse em. Muuaah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alina said...

Hello...nice blog

Sun Apr 12, 10:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home