I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 24 September 2009

I gotta feelin that tonight's gonna be a good night.


WOOHOOO. Me, eneida & nat decided to head back SOHO for a look-see-say-hi session yesterday & it was the best decision made!!!! It was mad fun to see all our ex-colleagues & the amount of free booze i had ( be it on the house or from random guys) was as good. HA.

I had my first freakin bar top BJ. It was crazy!! The amount of whipped cream can easily make me put on another KG or somethin man. and they actually gave me about 3 secs of tequila in the midst because they said i was too slow??? BOO! All in all, a good once in a lifetime ( i hope! ) experience. lol. Now I learn, GOOD FRIENDS ARE OUT TO SABO YOU!!

Ps. Jeffry even wanted to get me 151 which was crazy & i violently rejected him.

Jeri:)
The wicked bartender, Jeffry!!

Ahmad.


Nat, Nizam & Eneida



Okay i forgot the other bartender's name. SORRY!


Me & Nat babe.


Together together~
.
.
.
.
.
I wanted to feel some crowd & be in party.
So we went down Phuture ( as always ) at about 1ish am?
Standard.






E: Your comments are sweet! thanks:)
eh, but ah.. PLEASE STOP GETTING DRUNKK!!!!!!!! You are officially the lousiest drinker among us ( excluding vincent ). You must admit that i have improved tremendously now! Wahaha.


So much fun:) All those R&B & booze. Hearts.


Damn. Thinking about the new semester starting again so soon ruins my mood. No more ladies night! Furthermore, i think i would be working over weekends so i'll have ZERO days to party. BOOHOOOOOO.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

HAHA. Yesyes fine. I admit I'm lousy. Haven't drank heavy for quite a while also la. No skill already. Don't think I want to go back to those heavy boozing days, I hate the puke feeling!

Fri Sept 25, 12:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home