I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 20 September 2009

A Very Random Entry


:)


( almost ) Nothing beats shopping!!!!!!!

I realised i actually wore different colour socks for my jog! hoho.

I LOVE KUEHS!! im really a big kueh person.
that's rice kueh.
and a special honey kueh mummy bought:D
.
.
.
.
.

Aimee had to attend a dinner so rox gave her a makeover!!!
PRETTAY RIGHT!!!
Ps. she even went tanning!! explains her chio skin tone!
My new lil gadget..cutesy earpiece for my already very old ipod.
Doesn't function FANTASTIC but its really pretty in pink so. Hurhur. I still like it!:D

Been working quite a bit now a days. Work's on later too, @ 10pm. Sigh Sigh Sigh.

I wanna do more shopping & good foooood.

I miss clubbing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home