I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 7 January 2010

2010 Resolutions


Gave some thought into these NYR.

1. Cab lesser. ( currently cabbing everyday. if not, every alternate day )

2. Stick to my current day job for at least half a year. Sick of looking for day jobs. Why does it seems like the nightlife forever has so many vancancies for me and the day job has so little? ROAR.

3. Pick up roller blading.

4. Attend dance classes.

5. Edited- To not CUT my hair for one year. I really want my hair thick and long. My hair is layered and short now. Like chao ah lian. Noooooo. Dont wanna do extensions so waiting is my only option:(

6. It would be good if i can shed some weight. That's IF. Cause i've never really lost significant weight. I just keep gaining em throughout my teenage. Yes.. laugh.

7. Lastly, spend lesser on clubbing. Needless for elaboration, nuff said.




That's all i can think of now. Hur.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Met my darlings. Finally!


Me & Darling Noi.


Rox and Aimee darling.
I love this photo. Thinks she looks very adorable!

Cranky Sister.
Her tilted body looks like she's possessed.


Monkey see, monkey do, aimee do.

Noinoi do.

Rox do.

I do.
( who wants to marry me? I just said I do hello!! Somebody?? )

Rox showing off her gel nails.

Nice.



That's All Folks. XOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

I like NYR number 3!

So cute, you don't wanna CUTE your hair. Hahaha!

Lol you know I know there's someone who can't wait to marry you! :)

I miss those camwhoring sessions already!!

Fri Jan 08, 02:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home