I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Me Likey That Goose. That Grey One.


Its how we make effort in making a night like this happen despite our tight schedule, that keeps us close at heart.

I went over to Nat's for some baileys OTR & to chillout before vin comes to pick us ladies up in a cab for Zouk!


Imma down all those baileys!!!!!


Our Drug.

I look shitty i know but i decided to have a night w/o faux lashes cause its more comfortable that way. Once i drink, my eyes get teary and my faux lashes will tend to come out:(

Muahaha.




Lesbian Acts.
Not. Im gonna be very defensive by clarifying. Its fake!

A token from Mr Bartender:)

& this is my new super adorable water bottle!
Tell me you like it cause i really do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home