I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

What's Going On??


Have been REALLY busy. School, project, work, school, project, work, school ... And needless to say, tired. ( it comes in a package. )

MY PICASA'S CORRUPTED. When i transfer the photos into my laptop, 80% of my pictures in Picasa are repetitive picture of Nat with her '' I have AIDS " tag from Alf's party. WTF!!

Oh. Update people. If you dont already know, im working under a home fragrance brand currently, as a boring promoter. Yes. But Im attending my training lessons now, will be switching jobs in Febuary. Can't wait! Its such a coincidence that i went through the same recruit agency as Nat, got the same consultant from the agency and i even got in the same brand as her! Yes.. its Lancome:) I dont think i can contain my excitement so.. YEAY!=D Mad awesome. At least i have Nat to show me the ropes once i officially start working.


Overdued pictures from Alf's birthday party. Okay its us without the birthday boy. Lol.

Nat's tag says: I have AIDS.

Vin's tag says: McLovin




Mine says: Horny Bitch

Damn suay to pick this outta all the tags! Funny though.

Vin acting drunk. THANK GOODNESS HE WASN'T. Like for the first time.
.
.
.
.

After my interview for Lancome.. Shopping with mum!


Met Nat for wee bit of shopping plus dinner.
Me likey such girly dates.


Ugly candid shot of me on the phone with Bx. Go ahead and laugh!
.
.
.
.

Baileys went for grooming. New haircut:)
To clarify, Baileys is pretty big. Just that i like to take photos from angles that makes him look smaller and more adorable. haha!


That's all. Training on tomorrow. Nights Folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home