I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Those days..


Just accepted few friend request over at FB.. looked through some of their photos. Most of them are old old friends back in Sec school.

Suddenly realised how everyone have grown and aged after all these while. But what feels so wierd is that we shared a certain part of our life together, holding some mutual memories and bonds when we were young back then.

I have recognised the fact that people do come and go in my life. But what warms the heart is the footprint they left behind.. sometimes its good memories, some times its bad. No matter what, it seems like the fate to meet was already amazing itself. I guess every friendship we encounter is either here as a blessing or to teach us a lesson in life.

Hmm..

On a lighter note, i've just received another message to my inbox in FB that goes something like.. '' i always see you around at Phuture:) ". Am i that recognizable? I srsly dont think so. It seems like these guys always use the same excuse. Buncha liars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home