I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 29 January 2010

Random Update


Some awesome new gadget in the mum's room!:D
Because GP's TAG Heuer & mum's Rolex ( both new ) are auto, this 'machine' helps rotate the watches in circles to keep the time accurate. It goes on for 3 hours and stops for 9 hours. Somethin like that.. cool eh?


Oh well. You know you're growing older when you get really happy not just by having new clothes, shoes and make up. Its when you feel happy even when you have a new clock on your wall that's really convenient for you to do time checks and a new IKEA lamp by your bedside, in a pretty purple-ish pink shade that matches your light pink wall.



Oh. Did i mention that i got a sample kit of skincare ( Hydra Zen ) from Lancome during training? I've tried it:)



My Honest Review: MAD AWESOMEEE. This range is for hydration. Its really light. Texture's bit sticky after application and layering all those different products but its NOT OILY at all. I use the toner, essence and moisturiser at night. When i wake in the morning, TADAAH. Super moisturised, supple and FIRM skin. I use the toner and lotion in the morning before my make up. It really helps my skin to stay moisturised all day, its NOT oily and it even controls oil! My skin is only bout 10 - 20% as oily as normal days with make up. It really does help my make up to stay on really long:D

Okay then the sad fact is slammed hard right into my face again. Its just a sample kit. IT WILL DEPLETE IN NO TIME. Time to save up for that luxurious skincare:(


Before i go..


MUST WATCH THIS!!! One of RP's final year project. Effing hilarious!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Boey said...

thanks for posting my video on your site! lol

Mon Feb 08, 11:56:00 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

My honor! Proud of my fellow rp mate's awesome work. LOL. gotta be lovin it.

Tue Feb 09, 02:05:00 am  
Blogger Ryan Boey said...

Oh you from Rp too?! Which year?

Sun Feb 14, 03:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home