I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 31 January 2010

A Super Impromptu Night Out


A whole night of Martel, Grey Goose and Belvedere. RnB & trance. LOVES.

Was kind of a last minute thing that i jio-ed Nat to Zouk. Stacy and company were there too so we met them up to party together.

Sweet of Rox to buy me this, knowing i needed it and i lost my lip balm. *giggles*
Oh. Its super good.

On my way to Zouk.. with Nat.

Met Shanker whom i haven't seen in ages. He was one of my old time clubbing buddy=)

Gotta love this party starter.



From left to right: Me, Derrick, Stacy, Nat





The guys: Derrick, Tommy, Irving ( i think that's his name lol )



Weee. Managed to get pretty high that night. Met my bro Kevin together with his clique at Zouk too. Daphne Khoo is so pretty. Much prettier in real life=)

I love nights like this! Keep the party spirit goin!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home