I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

@ 4.10am

Im supposed to wake up for school in less that 2 and a half hours cause the effing exams starts at 8.30am. WTF. 8.30am???? I haven't been able to reach school at 8.30am for almost 99% of my entire freakin poly life. FUCK YOU RP. Why cant you just make it a tad later like 10am or what? FML.

Furthermore there's 2 papers later ( literally ) but im only prepared for one:( So screwed.

Srsly couldn't keep my mind on the revision. I got so distracted with snacks, TV, blogs and online shopping!

Bought 3 dresses in the wee hours just now. Must have been exams stress. Im going bonkers. Impulse purchases!!!!!


Aight i think i should hit the sacks. ( supposed to do that hours ago ) NIGHTS. All the best to meee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home