I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 11 June 2007

I want to swim

Insights: Looking forward

Coz, today i'm hitting the pool again w baby n noinoi. Hmm..but noi's still slping. Sian. And the weather is not very sunny.. Wish everything will turn out just nice for the swim.

Heard kit's been reading my blog. Haha. My No. 1 blog fan. oi kit, you could leave comments de.. haha.

Alright, situation seems to be a bit misleading and hmm.. aiya, no comments.

Okay.. will upload more pictures soon i hope..

Have fun guys..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bOO bOO! :] kor kor says to rowena : POPCORN CHICKEN ! and my korkor thinks his bed is i-gallop machine! plain dumb. :| i miss you pretty! pls meet up soon. if not. WE'LL SEND YOU A FAREWELL CARD TOO!

Mon Jun 11, 11:36:00 pm  
Blogger Rowena said...

haha. you're so funny kit. Yea.. meet up before my hols end alright..Thanks for making use of my comment thing. Haha.. tell korkor that's not cool too.

Tue Jun 12, 01:34:00 am  
Blogger shanoi said...

sorry! sorry! should have just asked you guys to go swim without me...

Wed Jun 13, 03:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home