I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 25 October 2007

30th Nov Beixian's Birthday


Insights: Feel like '' tippin toe to launch a big hug on my baby boy from the back ''


Just done a debate in class. Other teams are on now. Heart's still pumping faster than usual. Trying hard to keep down to normal state. Debate was pretty fine. Was against my darling wen xia..

Picked up a topic on condom with Farhan. ( After seeing the condom pasted on his laptop. lol ) Was kinda squeamish. topic ended after awhile. Ahahaha.

Pushed work away today. 'Ponned' work with the intention to meet baby in mind. Mummy says she'll be at ang mo kio tonight. Means she's fetching me home. No late mrt and bus rides home for me. Wheepee! Can't wait to meet my sweet lil fruit tart later. Anticipating a big embrace from him. Heehee. Well oh wells, i'm trying to gather as much ideas as possible for baby boy's birthday. Its only 10days away from mine. Its actually a month from now. Not too early to plan right? Hehs. its so fun to plan. But on the contrary, brain wrecking!! Have no idea what to do, when, how.... ahhhhh. I need some clever ideas. People like me ( sucha big blur sotong ) whom can't plan right and idea's always aren't realistic, can never come up with a brilliant plan within the time frame. Jeesh.

On a totally different note, i have something to say. I am getting fatter. I can see more fats than in the past 2 weeks. Save me from the fats!!!



I really want to buy bras, panties. Just the urge to. I don't know why. Maybe it is a sign...



That my figure needs alteration.



Oh yah man. I think so. Walau.. fat shit. Grr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i saw you. u're really getting fat.

Mon Nov 05, 12:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home