I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 22 October 2007

Weights on the pulse of my head


Insights: A headache's getting me nauseous.

I feel pukey.


Attended Christine's wedding on Saturday's noon time at church. It was sweet.

Me and rox went town for a meet up with vic after that. Walked around, bought lil stuff.. I went over to baby's workplace at night. Kinda enjoyed my time there.. hehs.

Baby's lychee martini was really good. I like! That gay regular kept hugging my baby boy!! Grrr.. irritating. Haha. It was hilarious to know that Beixian always 'siam' when they wanna get touchy with him. He'll be behind the bar washing cups. lol. I heard it from Kane. ( that gay regular )

Met baby's workmate, Peter. Was a really nice guy. He innitiatively drank quite a bit on my behalf to save me from the drunk customer beside me. I was so touched! I thought he was cute.. and fit. Too bad for the girls out there.. he has a bf. Man.. Sucha pity..

I need my pictures! Will post them soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home