I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 10 October 2007

New phone!

Insights: I think i want a new phone




Yes yes. My classmate Wen Xia got this new samsung phone. Hehs.. i like! I have simple expectations over mobile phones..




  • Nice to press buttons! ( No heat sensor touch pad for me. hate it. period. )

  • Wide screen

  • Clear camera


Yuppie. My phone is still functioning well, just that the camera function is not as speedy as it used to be. I really like my present phone now, but i'm just a lil tempted to get one with a speedy camera function and the wide screen to view my pics.. * hiack hiack hiack * i don't even mind if the mp3 player is not that excellent. I have an ipod with me, so its not a must..



Some pics.









A spot at camp

The pics. They say i'm lookin all in love.. hehs.



From behind:

Yuck, Oh my goodness. I was shocked by her dressing when this lady walk passed me. Its the overall CMI goth look. Look at that fluffy skirt and that boots!!!!




Take a closer look. Her netted stockings have big holes in it. Haha. Super yucky.


And her boots have so many of the lock thingy.


Hahaha. I'm buying dress online w my classmates. Virgin online purchase.

Okay..byebye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Thu Jan 07, 01:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home